Yesterday was the end of our 15 day appeal period. Tomorrow morning, Gia and I go for the paperwork to get the birth certificates. Then in the afternoon we go back with the babies, to prove the kids we are taking and the passport pictures are one in the same. We are both extremely excited about this outing. We have been going pretty stir crazy cooped up in the cottage. The Internet went out yesterday morning and is off and on for now.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on Elloree officially being a Kieffer!Another huge step completed, another day closer to coming home. We are all thrilled for you!
Suggestion on the cabin (cottage)fever ... have Luba babysit and go bowling!
Love and miss you!
Congrats from the half of Team Kieffer that is not currently sequestered in Kaz. You don't mind if I say sequestered do you?
Rhys and I enjoyed talking to you this morning. He does think about you alot and talk about you, unfortunatley that doesn't translate in his Skype conversations.
Stay strong, and I agree with Jodi, you two get out one evening if you can. I think you will both find yourselves more jocular for the experience. You don't mind if I say jocular, right?
Who knew I could still be this irritating half a world away!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
We have an offical new Kieffer.
I am so happy for all of you.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Marc Kieffer is officially the funniest man I know ;-)
Happy, happy, happy for you! This is the hardest part Le Anne - I remember from my 1st (non-Kieffer) trip -- two words -- drink Vodka.
Hang in there!
The Metz clan
Wonderful,wonderful news! It's a relief that all of the legal requirements have been satisfied, because , Elloree's place in our hearts was secured months ago, and we absolutely, positively, cannot live without her!
Gratefully, and with all our love,
Nana,Kickey and Rhys
I'm so happy for you guys! What a beautiful family! Hang in there... you'll be home soon. jenn
Post a Comment