Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last day for Marc



Elloree has found her voice in the last few days. It sounds like she's crying, but she's not. Ben calls her the "Little Velociraptor". She also can flip herself over now. Both are exhibited in the video above.

Ben and I are leaving today for home. Our flight leaves Astana at 5:30 am. Our driver picks us up at 10 pm tonight for the drive there. One more long trip.

Luba took the day off from cleaning, but came by to say "Goodbye" (Paka). That was really sweet.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhys loves the video! We've watched it about ten times already. He really is anxious to have his baby sister home with him. Yesterday,he said, "I can't wait for Elloree to come home". He must think about her pretty often during the course of the day, because, just every now and again he will refer to her about something...she would like this toy, or that outfit. Very sweet!
Love,
Rhys,Nana&Kickey

Omi Peg said...

It won't be long until she is doing the soldiers crawl. She looks like a determined little girl.
Love, Omi & Papa

The Kieffers said...

I was up in the middle of the night (first night home) no sleep with the time difference. I was watching the video of Elle talking and flipping over. Micky, our cat, heard her and was quite concenerd. She doesn't like people that are upset. So baby Elle you've got a fan back home.

Anonymous said...

How sweet of Luba to come by to say goodbye to Marc and Ben.Marc said that it was quite a long distance from her house to the cottage. Please tell her I love her outfit. She looked very pretty.
Love,
Nana