
My wish finally came true. Elloree and I woke up this morning to a beautiful snow covered Kokshetau. Last night while we

slept it snowed! We have a few inches of glorious white sparkeling snow outside. When I went out to snap a picture I noticed that we also have a few Christmas tree right out front. I have been hoping for at least one really pretty snow fall. So far the weather has been unseasonable warm. We are also grateful for good weather as Gia and I take turns everyday going out for supplies. Ok, so supplies are really Pringles, Cracks(generic pringles) and Coke. Rada also came by to say good bye. She brought us this beautiful little angel. Finally the last picture is for Marc. These were Marc's favorite items, crab crackers and Derbes beer. As a tribute to him and our upcoming farwell I decided to partake in these. I have to say, if you don't smell the crab crackers first they are very tasty and of course the beer is always great. I think both of these should be imported.

2 comments:
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Glad your wish finally came true....and that it snowed! :-) Hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly. Looking forward to the girls coming home and can't wait to meet Elloree. Maybe she and Cooper can have a play date after you get home and settled. Even though they are 2 months apart, from what Marc tells me of Elloree, they are about the same size. I hope they will be good friends.
Peace, L, A & C
Boy, nothing says "Happy Holidays" like an angel ornament, crab crackers and beer, huh?
Glad you're getting closer and closer to being home with all of us.
Love and Christmas Kisses,
Nana
Post a Comment