Monday, December 8, 2008



Daddy left last night. So today we are just spending the day hanging around the cottage. Elloree is doing great. She slept pretty well last night. She did wake up screaming once at 2:30 am. I soothed her and she went back to sleep until 8:30. We are still waiting for the chicken pox to show up on her. I am ready for her to just have them if she is going to. If she breaks out just before we are trying to come home they will not let us fly home until they clear up. If any of you find any empty time in your day please feel free to email me. I am pretty wide open on time over here now that we are pretty housebound for the next 8 days.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I just loved the voice and flip video. Elle you are quite the entertaining one.
I have a box set for the kids. They may open the gifts when you get it. You do not need to keep it for Christmas.
I hope that you don't have Chicken Pox. Take care.
Love,
Aunt Ann

Kathy Reardon said...

What is the deal with the Chicken Pox? I must have missed reading an important post or something. You and Elle looked so cute all bundled up in your winter gear. Hang in there and see you in a couple of weeks! Almost there!

wpajanet said...

Hey there! I have just been catching up on my blog reading. I can't get over Miss Elle. She is sooooo sweet! 'Course she's just like her Mama & Daddy in that. :o)
Know we are counting down the days with you and Elloree until you come home!
Looking forward to seeing you and giving Miss Elle her Christmas gift! :o)
Blessings to both of you!!