The other day, Elloree and I decided to step outside for a little fresh air. Here in Kokshetau they do not want us walking around town with the babies. This in turn makes cabin fever set in pretty strong. Even though our stroll was just over to the trash can, it was still nice to get out.
We also discovered that Luba thought this whole time that she was a boy. I asked why she thought he was dressed head to toe in pink. She said here it doesn't matter the color. I am sure sometime in my trying to speak Russian that I agreed with her that she was a malchik(boy). She has been saying "Malchik Spalchik" to her, and we finally figured out that is the story of Tom Thumb. When she figured it all out she started telling her the story of Thumbilina, all in Russian of course. This picture dressed in blue is to celebrate her other identity.

3 comments:
What a sweet portrait of you and your daughter, LeAnne...one of my favorites! So beautiful of you both! I love it!
Love,
Mom
I love the picture also of LeAnne and Elloree.........it is so precious. Nana, you get my vote too, it is one of my very favorites.
Rebecca Burns
LeAnne, I keep looking at the picture of you and Elloree. It is so adorable...and look at the set of those little jaws...a force to be reckoned with without a doubt!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment