As of right now Elloree and I are scheduled to fly directly into Charlotte from Frankfurt on Dec 23 around 3:30pm. Thanks to our US Air frequent flyer miles this last flight will be in business class. Boy, won't those other business class passengers be happy to see us coming;-) At that point we will have been traveling for about 15-16 hours.
Well, I guess I can't leave Kokshetau without reminiscing a bit. This trip has been a bit diffrent from our trip here with Rhys. There are both good and bad. We were able to see our old friends and spend some time with them. Unfortunatly there is a bit of a family fued going on with a few of them. So it was not quiet as fun as our tequila and vodka parties last time. Once again we were blessed with wonderful travel partners. This trip we walked around the city by ourselves a lot more. This was one of my favorite parts. I loved walking, hearing, smelling and seeing all the sights of our children's birth place. There are a few new stores that are more like home now. These are the stores you can go in and shop in the aisles and pick up items you are interested in. The rest of the stores here, everything is behind a counter and you have to ask for it (OK point at it). We knew our way around and knew enough Russian to get us by. The biggest part I missed this time were all the big parties. The best part of both trip are our children of course. We are very grateful for this experience and will always remeber it very fondly.
If I don't get to post again I want to say thank you all for following along and supporting us throughout the process. I look forward to catching up with everyone when we get home to the states.
Best Wishes,
Le Anne and Elloree
Le Anne and Elloree

9 comments:
Love you girls. Be safe and hurry home!
Love,
Nana
Love to both of you.
I hope that you have safe travels and arrive home without hassel.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Safe travels! Can't wait to see you all together!
The Metz's
We love and miss you guys. Have a good trip to Almaty, hope you can get out more there.
Mom and Dad walked Rhys to school today and an airplane flew overhead. Rhys asked if you and Elloree were on it. He definitely wants you home.
Here's an off the wall thought. Maybe Yuri is Natalia's boyfriend.
Have a safe trip home. So glad you will be home for Christmas. By the way, I put too many letters in Elloree's name on her card- sorry:) Glad you're enjoying faceook! jennifer
See you at the airport next week when you land! Clare and i will be there in person, ready to meet Elle and welcome you home.
Glad we're all in the home stretch. Hope to see you In Almaty - maybe tomorrow...
Safe travels here to your final stop in Kaz!!
I love the picture of Elloree in the suitcase. Too sweet! Hopefully we will see y'all around the neighborhood during the holidays. If not, we will see and meet Elloree in the new year. Safe trip home.
Scott, Cyndi and Jack Schumann
Safe travels LeAnne! Elloree is so very cute. Congratulations! Enjoy Almaty. I hope you are in the apartment Scott stayed in.
Angela
P.S. Marc (you don't know me but we were in Kokshetau before you (you met my husband and Alia I think)) - I think Dr. Natalia & Yuri are together too. Some of the things Inna said make me think that.
Post a Comment