Here's two short videos of us attemting to feed mashed carrots to Elle for the first time. Pay close attention to the end of the video on LeAnne's shoulder for a big surprise.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another Kieffer Kaz Aventure
4 comments:
Elle,
You will learn to love carrots. They are one of the tastier veggies around.
Love,
Aunt Ann
LOVE seeing the video! It makes her so real to us waiting to meet her! She's just so cute.
Rhys loved the video! He knew that his Daddy was talking, but couldn't see him. He is very concerned that his baby sister eat her vegetables...he has to eat his, and fair is fair, you know.
Love,
Rhys, Nana & Kickey
Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Thanks for sharing the sweet video! Looks like carrots aren't her thing yet, but I bet she gets a taste for them soon.
I didn't see anything on LeAnne's shoulder...did I miss it?
Post a Comment