Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm so pretty


Elloree loves to look at herself in the mirror of her playmat. She is still doing good and no pox yet. However, this afternoon she did wake up with a rash on her face. I called the doctor and they said to give her some benedryl and call them in the morning. I gave her the meds and laid her back down on the mat to let it take effect. She babbled for a minute then fell asleep. Gia and I both kept checking to make sure she was still breathing. After a 20 min nap she woke up and started talking crazy talk. She was so funny. You could tell she was in a benedryl daze. She even held her hand out in front of her and started laughing at it. It was very very funny.

She had a good day eating today too. I decided to give her a smaller bottle and then wait about 30min-hour for the next few ounces. So far we have had no spit up episodes .

We are now trying to get organized for our trip to Almaty. We are all looking forward to being able to get out.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Yes she IS so pretty!!! Milo thinks so to -- he digs younger women. I love hearing her voice and seeing her flip over in the video you posted. What a little peanut she is! I am so happy to hear you are headed to Almaty soon. Save travels and stay warm.