Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We have internet and Elloree is great!


O.K. We tried to show everyone a little of the city we're in, but we got complaints of no baby pictures. Here's some more Elle. Have a Coke and a Smile.



















6 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the pics of Kokshetau and of Elloree! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us - the smiles on your faces are priceless!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne and Marc, you two are the most wonderful parents...just naturals.What fun this little one is in for. Rhys and I just read the book,"Little Miss Spider", and Baby Elle, I think you've found the ones who love you best!
Love to all,
Nana

Angela said...

Yes, we all need our Elle fix! Loving all the smiles. Can't get over just how beautiful she is!

Ann said...

Love the travelogue: however,
love the pictures of the family best.
Aunt Ann

Jennifer said...

I tear up just seeing you guys together getting to know your daughter. It's an amazing journey. Keep the pics of Elle coming:) Jennifer

wpajanet said...

Too cute!! It is interesting to see the city, but come on! pictures of beautiful Miss Elle are just the best!

Sincerely,
Janet