Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Kieffer Family Grows By One







We just got back from court about an hour ago and things went well. Elloree is here in the cottage with us. It feels really great.
After the adoption was granted, we went to the hospital to pick her up. There was no doubt she remembered us. She started cackling and laughing. I think she's happy to be with us.
We got a few pictures, nothing fancy, but we're just enjoying our evening.
Le Anne here, now for the longer post. Miss Elloree's gorgeous outfit of cream pants with little black flowers and black jacket was given to her by my wonderful friend Jodi Mechem. I added the "baby sister" onsie and sweet black and white mary jane robees to finish the look. We will continue the fashion show as long as we have new outfits.
Thank you to everyone for your great thoughts and well wishes.

14 comments:

Omi Peg said...

We are so glad that you arrived safely and that the adoption is final! You all look so happy. Papa and I can hardly wait to get our hands on that little cutie pie.
We love you.
Omi Peg

Jodi said...

A huge congratulations from Maryland!! So happy for you all!! And I must say, Elloree looks absolutely smashing in that adorable outfit : )

Kathy Reardon said...

I am sitting at my desk in tears. I am so excited for you. You must be exhausted - but SO happy! Congratulations. You look really at peace. Cannot wait to meet Ms. Elle in person!

Cooper, Audrey and Leslie said...

Woohooo! We are over the moon happy for you. Dreams do come true, don't they? Congratulations!

Susan C. said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! It must feel wonderful to have Elloree home, well home in Kokshetau!! Glad court went well, obviously and most importantly , that you have Elloree in your arms forever.

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, we are thrilled that court went well and you have Elle with you! Just can't wait to have you all home, safe and sound!
Rhys has been practicing songs he
is going to sing for her, so, if
you have any special requests, let
us know and we will include them
in our repetoir.
Love and hugs to all,
Nana,Kickey and Rhys

Jody said...

YAY! I'm freaking out. Seriously. :)

The Metz Family said...

Wa Hoooo! Congrats from the ATL too! Absolutely FABULOUS!!

XOXO,
The Metz's

wpajanet said...

Yahoo! Whoohooo!! Okay, so I'm running behind a bit. I meant to check first thing this morning, but wasn't able to. BUT, now I can shout for joy and do the "happy dance" for you three and Mr Rhys at home!!
Huge hugs to all 3 of you. I can't wait for the 23rd to get here so I can meet beautiful Miss Elloree in person!!
Whoohooo!! Yeah!! God is so good!!
Your Friend & Coordinator,
Janet

Maureen Powers said...

YAAAY! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats from down here in Texas! Why am I not surprised that Miss Elloree is totally decked out? Love the baby sister onsie. Enjoy the waiting period and getting to know Elloree even more (and vice versa).

Ann said...

Dear Kieffer Family,
Congratulations and much love.

I think that Thelma and Louise (aka, Irene and Ann) will need to find their way back to NC this summer.

Love,
Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Elle! Enjoy these coming days as you get to know your daughter. What a great Thanksgiving this will be!
Alison

Kristen said...

Yay!! Congrats! I seriously can't wait for December 23rd to get here. I'm so happy for you! And, I must say, I LOVE the outfit!!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the proud parents! Congratulations to you both on your new daughter. We are happy we got to meet you and wish you all the best.

Karie and David