Friday, November 14, 2008

Than you thank you thank you


You guys could totally be hired out. Thanks to your amazing help we received our court date for the early part of Thanksgiving week!!!!! We should be home just in time for Christmas. I have to say I started to cry when Marc read the email and said the date. I knew we could handle what ever came, but this is wonderful. We are leaving once again for Kaz in about a week.

Rhys has been doing really well with everything. He did start to get jealous when we talked about Elloree, so we stopped talking about her so much in front of him. Yesterday he pick-up one of the many magazine we have here now. While flipping through it he said " Now what could we get for Elloree?" What a thoughtful big brother. Of course now that he knows she sends gifts home he has made a request for her to bring a turtle and a shark home from the Aquarium.

Since we have been waiting on court dates we also haven't been talking too much about our return to Kaz. Yesterday he asked me "Mommy, when are you going back on da pwan to get baby Elloree?" Good to know he wants us to go back and get her. Or maybe he just wants Nana and Kickey to come back. Who knows :-) One more cute thing he said. We told him when we are gone we think he and Nana are going to make cookies and he responded with " We are" very cute. Nana don't forget your rolling pin

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Have rolling pin, will travel!" How exciting! a baby sister by Christmas!!! Glad I'm not totally unpacked. See you soon, Rhys!

Love,
Nana

Angela said...

Yippee!!! This is the best news ever. Elloree home for the holidays! Poor Rhys is really going to be put to the test sharing presents with baby sister. Glad things are going well. Can't wait to follow you back to Kaz and get that cutie pie home.

Kathy Reardon said...

OMG! I am so excited. I wasn't expecting a post today but thought i would check anyway and HOORAY!!!! Make sure to send me your plane info for the flight home so Clare and I can meet Ms Elloree at the airport when she becomes an official citizen! What a great holiday season you will have. Best news ever! You made my Friday!

Maureen Powers said...

How wonderful that Baby Elloree will be home for Christmas! Continuing to send prayers for a safe and smooth journey.

Kurt, Chandra, Serik and Sasha said...

Hooray! Congrats on the great news. Hope to see you in Almaty!

Ann said...

Hot Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited. It will be a very Merry Christmas in the Kieffer Household.
Love,
Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

Aunt Ann, I love you! You have been the number one fan, cheerleader, and supporter of the Kieffer family from day one of Rhys' adoption and have been equally as loyal with Elle's journey. I hope someday to meet you.
Love,
Nana

Jennifer said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenn

Cooper, Audrey and Leslie said...

YAY!!!!! We are so very happy for all 4 of you! Can't wait to see you and to meet sweet Elloree! Much love, Leslie, Audrey & Cooper

The Metz Family said...

Holy Cow!

I go out of town on a business trip, and come back to LeAnne and fans working a miracle! This is the best!! We love you guys, and CANNOT wait to see you all together. Best of luck on this final step!

The Metz Family

Regina said...

Yahoo!!! I'm so glad to hear you will be home in time for Christmas! This is wonderful news. I know it must be torture to wait so long, but as you know soon it will be a distant memory.

Elloree is waiting for you!

Jody said...

YAY! I can't wait to chase Rhys around and give Elle some kisses. I miss you guys! Good luck with everything and we'll see you (ALL of you!) at Christmas.