We are once again at Ben and Gia's stealing their Internet. Last night one of the families Interpreter's brought a Kazakh musical group over to play the traditional Dombre. Marc and Ben have named them the Dixie Chicks of Kokshetau. They were very good. Marc made Borcht and we bought Shishkabob from Rainbow again. Oleg, Vera, Rada, Masha and Gleb also came over for the party. We all had a great time, granted our parties are much much milder than they were our last trip here. We went on a tour of the city today and I have also taken photos from around town. Once we have Internet at the cottage, or when we get home, I will post them for all of you Kokshetau families that need your fix. Elloree is doing great and smiles everyday when we get there.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great to see a pic of smiling Oleg - a good booster for my daily Kokshetau fix! Le Anne, love the pic of you and Elloree ... so cute. Glad to hear all continues to go well; we think of you guys all the time!
ummm - excuse me -- that's MY OLEG!! ;-)
Just make sure Marc understands -- I saw him first!
Oh how I wish I were there!! Glad you guys continue to enjoy yourselves (as if any of us thought it would be otherwise -- I mean you are the life of the party Le Anne, and you're married to Chef Marc).
Miss Elloree is a gem! Love her!
Take care - tell Marc I want him to give Oleg a kiss on the LIPS from me ;-)
Kristi
P.S. - Jackson says "what is Uncle Marc doing with "Yo Yeg"??
It looks like everyone is having a great time.
I love all the pictures. It gives me a complete picture of the area.
Love,
Aunt Ann
PS. My love to Rhys.
LeAnne, I love the picture of you and Elloree. I can just smell that sweet baby breath! Can't wait to get hold of her. After talking with you earlier, Rhys and I have been playing with his train set. He pretended to ride the train to Kokshetau to see you both and Baby Elloree. Then he would take the train back to Charlotte in time for school. It was so cute.
Love to all,
Nana
P.S. Sounds like "Yo Yeg" is "Da Man" huh?
Oh my gosh - you guys are having so much fun. Elle is too cute. I love the close up of her face when she is smiling... and the Halloween pictures rocked! Keep us posted. Clare is looking forward to your return and meeting Elle!
Post a Comment