
Kazakhstan is calling for us to come back. OK, so the judge and Elloree are too. I finally have the flights worked out and the tickets purchased. We are leaving this weekend to begin our next journey. Lots of laundry, packing, planning and dreaming. Both sets of Rhys and Elloree's Grandparents will be here just before we leave. My parents are moving back in and Marc's parents are coming for a visit. Lots to do, but wanted to take a minute to give you all the quick update.
I also added the picture to the Astana life and death post. This is the picture Chandra took while she safely stood on the safe side. At this point we were already across the street. If you look really close you can see Gia and I smiling and laughing. Ben on the other hand was not amused at all.

2 comments:
I am so excited for you.
I am certain that everything will proceed as planned.
It will be a joy to have everyone together soon.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Yay!! I'm so excited that you will get to be home for Christmas! That's really awesome! We were a bit busy this past week...Colin and Nicole are now seasoned as ring bearer and flower girl. Ha! They were in my cousin's wedding last weekend. Can you imagine? They did great and even smiled going down the aisle (I walked with them). I'll be saying lots of prayers for you guys. Have a safe trip and get that girlie back to Charlotte asap!! I can't wait!!
With tears in my eyes...
Kristen
Post a Comment