Thursday, November 13, 2008

Request

I am asking all of you to send out good vibes, prayers, hopes or what ever you can do to help us get a court date very soon. We were told by the facilitators in Kazakhstan that if we don't have a court date the week of our Thanksgiving (the earlier the better), we will have to wait until either later in December or even January to return to Kaz. The reason for the delay would be because the end of Dec and beginning of January are very big holidays. All the government offices close. If court is the week of Thanksgiving we will be home with Elloree the week of Christmas. If court is in Dec. we will spend Christmas and New Year in Kaz waiting out our 15 day finalization period. If the worse case, court is mid Jan, we will spend Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years here with family. The obvious downside is Elloree would also spend this much more time in the orphanage. Sometimes sending out into the universe what you really want to happen helps move things along that path. Thank you for all of your support and I know if anyone can make this happen it is you guys :-)

4 comments:

Kathy Reardon said...

I am sending out lots of good thoughts, vibes, prayers, and wishes for you guys! Man - these few weeks (hopefully weeks and not months) will definitely test your patience. If you need to vent, give me a ring!

Ann said...

I am sending good thoughts and prayers that all proceeds quickly.
I am picturing The Marc Kieffer Family (all four members) at home and celebrating the Christmas Holiday.
Love and prayers,
Aunt Ann

Jennifer said...

Oh how I remember wanting Brooke home for Christmas! I will be praying this happens for little Elloree and for you guys!! And again, call if you need to vent, scream or cry:)
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

We are praying for a court date soon! I know Elloree is in good hands, but wants to be with Mommy, Daddy and Rhys.

Karie and Dave