Today's visit was really good. When we walked in Marc leaned over the crib and Elloree started to smile at him. It seems as if she already knows us. I feel like because of her prematurity she has been given a little more attention than normal. She seems to be very socialized and happy to be touched and played with. Some of you might find that odd, but in institutional settings those are very common issues. Marc also did the "This is the way the ladies ride ride" song with her.
Today we are going to the last game of the Kokshetau soccer team. A group of about 8 adoptive parents are going together. After the game we are having our first dinner party. This afternoon we are going by the Rainbow Cafe to order Shishkabobs for pick up at 7:30. The attendees will be our travel partners Ben and Angela and their roommates. The other families already have custody of their babies, so we thought this would be too late for them to be out, and our apartment is very small.
Notice for Nana and Kickey:
We are going to try to Skype with Rhys tomorrow (Sunday morning) around 8am. If we don't get in touch with you I wanted to let you know I got and email from Rhys' school saying that his pictures will be on this Tuesday instead of Monday.
Today we are going to the last game of the Kokshetau soccer team. A group of about 8 adoptive parents are going together. After the game we are having our first dinner party. This afternoon we are going by the Rainbow Cafe to order Shishkabobs for pick up at 7:30. The attendees will be our travel partners Ben and Angela and their roommates. The other families already have custody of their babies, so we thought this would be too late for them to be out, and our apartment is very small.
Notice for Nana and Kickey:
We are going to try to Skype with Rhys tomorrow (Sunday morning) around 8am. If we don't get in touch with you I wanted to let you know I got and email from Rhys' school saying that his pictures will be on this Tuesday instead of Monday.

7 comments:
Elloree is just as cute as you two holding her are.
We are with you every day in our mind and enjoy following you blog.
Greetings from Munich
Robert
Hello LeAnne, Marc, & Ellerie,
She is just adorable, you two did it again. We are so glad to see you arrived safely and have already met your daughter. Marilyn says that Ellerie is precious and smiles everytime she looks at her on the blog.
Love,
Rebecca & Family
The pictures get better and better. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so tiny with so much personality.She is adorable.Rhys is a tad concerned ,however,that that she has no teeth.All is good here and Momma, I already know about picture day, trust me, I'm on this "grandma gig", but thanks for the heads up anyway.
We love you and miss you and look forward to your call.
Hugs,
Nana,Kickey and Rhys
Wow, her smile just lights up her whole face! So cute!! And of course you are already having your first dinner party - you are the social directors of Kokshetau! I'm so jealous (and so missing Rainbow Cafe!!).
Elle is just adorable. I can't get over how bubbly she is.
The pictures are wonderful.
I should be working on report cards; however, this is much more enjoyable.
Tell Rhys that teeth are overrated at this age.
Love,
Aunt Ann
She is so cute! Don't worry we are helping Nana and Kickey however they are so on top of everything! Nana had already verified Tuesday as photo day so Rhys is all set. Glad you are there and safe. We hope all continues to go great.
Scott, Cyndi and Jack
Hi to everybody from Hayesville. We are so happy to see you there with your beautiful daughter! She is a sweetheart- what a smile!! She is already working on getting Daddy wrapped around her finger. The picture of Marc holding her legs shows us just how tiny she is.
We can't wait to see more pictures. I was blown away to see her with the "Taggies" blanket on your first visit with her.
Keep the pictures coming. We hope Marc is feeling better and that you all had a good time at the soccer game and dinner party.
Dad is on his way to the printing show in Chicago (driving). Guess he felt like he could take your place Marc. He really wanted to go and decided to drive up for a couple of days.
Have talked with Nana & Kickey a couple of times and with Rhys last night.
Love and hugs from Omi & Papa
Post a Comment