Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27- Moving Day














































Today we moved from our apartment to the cottage. We were packed and waiting downstairs when Yuri came to pick us up for our visit. While we spent our time with Elloree Z., he dropped our luggage at our new digs.
We had a pretty chilled out day with the baby. We showed her Rhys picture again today and she really liked looking at him. She spent a half an hour just staring at him, so we think she's excited to meet her big brother.
We were looking forward to getting to the cottage to have access to the internet, but it's out at our cottage, and today being a holiday here, we can't get anyone over to look at it until tomorrow, so we're at cottage #2 again stealing thiers.

4 comments:

Ann said...

It's nice to see that you are finally into your apartment.

You will feel more settled and comfortable.

Elle, you are a cutie!

Love,
Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are in the cottage; I know that you were looking forward to moving. All is good on the home front. I gave Rhys a haircut yesterday, and I could have colored and permed a Whirling Dervish with less drama. I think it looks good though, because Miss Erin complemented Rhys on his new trim. I'm happy to see that Elle is getting a pedicure.You know a girl can't have too much pampering.
Love & hugs,
Mom

The Varzandeh's said...

Hi Guys,

We are SOOOO thrilled to see that everything is going well. Elloree Z. is just adorable. You all look so happy in the photos. I know that you can't wait to bring her home. Ro saw her picture today and said "Ahh, she is such a cutie mommy!" Needless to say, we can't wait to welcome her to "Upper Berkeley!"

LeAnne, Franny, Alice and I are taking good care of Rita. She seems to really enjoy the workouts and gets a kick out of mine and Franny's potty mouth comments to Alice :) You know what I'm talking about. Anyway, we miss you and can't wait till you can join us in our pursuit of pain once again.

Love,

Cort, Babak, Mina and Ro

Anonymous said...

Elle looks gorgeous in anything, but I especially love the little outfit you have on her when you were giving her "pigs" a trim. The exact colors of her nursery! How perfect!
Love,
Nana