
As many of you know and some have guessed we are leaving for Kaz soon, very soon. On Monday October 20th we will board a plane to begin our journey to find our daughter. We are 98% packed and ready to go. This trip does vary from our last in many ways. The first being the desperation we had last time is not here, as we have Rhys to keep us very busy. The other difference is we are making two trips this time. This was not our plan, but the way it turned out to work. Many things have changed in the adoption process since 2006, the wait is longer, the stay is longer, and the process is more unknown. We know we are in very good hands with our agency and we are following their motto once more of "go with the flow". Because all of these changes and unknowns, we ask that you do not forward any pictures of the baby that we post to anyone. We appreciate all of your support and look very forward to hearing from you while we are in Kaz. Thanks and much love to you all.

9 comments:
Good luck guys! Take as many pictures as possible.
I think I'm almost as excited as you for this journey! Can't wait to see Elloree in your arms! Good luck and say hi to our home away from home for me.
I am so excited... I finally figured out how to log in so I can follow your trip. Good luck, be safe and know that God has a plan for you.
Best of luck you guys! Wish I were going with you!! Have some "chai" for me, and give that kid a big old kiss from the Metz Fam!
Kristi
I am so excited.
I hope that you have a safe and productive journey. I can't wait to see the newest Kieffer!
Love,
Aunt Ann
Wishing you safe travels! We're excited to follow along - we'll see you in Astana soon!
best,
Chandra, Kurt and Serik
I can't wait to see your updates as you travel. I think you must be arriving today...?? My thoughts are with you for safe travel and a wonderful first visit.
Mickey
On pins and needles for the next post. Can't wait to see Elloree with her mommy and daddy. So happy for you both!
AAAaaahhh!! I'm dyin'! Hope all is well, and your trip over went smoothly. Can't wait for that next update!
Kristi
P.S. I keep going back to look at the "Rhys Smiling" pic - he's even more adorably handsome than I thought :-)
Post a Comment