When we were here last time. Our driver, Oleg told us that if you were going to get sick while you were here it would happen 9 days into your trip. Well today was number nine and LeAnne woke up in the middle of the night with her stomach bothering her and it kept her up most of the night.
We had to retake pictures with Dr. Victoria and the Ministry of Education lady because of some date issue. LeAnne made it long enough for the Ministry photo and went home for the day. We are still sharing a room with Ben, Gia and baby Griffin, and it was dad and El by ourselves today.
Our internet went down last night about 6:30pm, after we had it fixed yesterday morning. The guy came back again today and got it running for a few hours until it crashed again. It just started running again for whatever reason, so I thought I'd post real quick while I had the chance.
LeAnne's spent the day in bed. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow. Ben and Gia came over this afternoon. Ben made salsa. We roasted a chicken, cooked some makeshift Mexican beans and rice, used some flat bread to fry some chips and made chicken burritos for dinner. It was good.
I didn't take many pictures today by myself, but here are a few.
We had to retake pictures with Dr. Victoria and the Ministry of Education lady because of some date issue. LeAnne made it long enough for the Ministry photo and went home for the day. We are still sharing a room with Ben, Gia and baby Griffin, and it was dad and El by ourselves today.
Our internet went down last night about 6:30pm, after we had it fixed yesterday morning. The guy came back again today and got it running for a few hours until it crashed again. It just started running again for whatever reason, so I thought I'd post real quick while I had the chance.
LeAnne's spent the day in bed. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow. Ben and Gia came over this afternoon. Ben made salsa. We roasted a chicken, cooked some makeshift Mexican beans and rice, used some flat bread to fry some chips and made chicken burritos for dinner. It was good.
I didn't take many pictures today by myself, but here are a few.

7 comments:
Oh Le Anne, I'm so sorry you are sick!! I hope you recover quickly. Thanks for posting Marc; Elle is such a beautiful little girl! Tell Dr. Victoria I like her hair long (smile).
Feel better soon Le Anne! I had the same crud on the 9th day...funny how that happens. Your daughter is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for her to get home to us in Charlotte!! Take care!
So sorry you're sick, LeAnne. Hope you'll be back in the "pink" by tomorrow. Really glad you were able to post, Marc. We appreciate the daily updates and always look forward to the next one. With each new picture, I am blown away by Elle's beauty and I can't believe how much she looks like Rhys!What gorgeous children! Be well soon, LeAnne.
Love to all,
Nana
Get well soon, LeAnne. It's hard to be ill far from home.
I'm glad that Elle had some Daddy bonding time.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Aack! Le Anne, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you are feeling better by now since it is Thursday morning your time and almost midnight here.
Marc, I just loved how you referred to your visit today as it being just "Dad and El". That is soooo sweet! I've got a feeling little El has already got her big teddy bear Daddy wrapped securely around her little pinky. :o)
I'm thrilled you are hanging out with Ben & Gia. Tell them Hi for me. I knew you guys would get along great! :o)
Take care and Marc, you stay well!
Glad you were able to post yesterday, Marc. Sorry LeAnne is sick. We had hoped she was doing better this time.
We love the daily updates and worry if there isn't one each day - although we realize the internet is iffy there sometimes.
Looks like Dad & Elle are getting along just fine.
Hope today is better for all of you.
Love,Omi & Papa
Marc, please tell LeAnee to feel better soon. I missed the 9-day mark but got hit hard at the end of the trip so I feel your pain!!
Post a Comment