Zhanel was awake when we walked in today. She gets giggly pretty quickly when we first arrive. It's only the third full two hour visit, but it seems we are already settling into a routine. We play for about 45 minutes to an hour. Practicing rolling over, tummy time, singing, posing for photos. When the bottle shows up, she sucks it down. After lunch, it's pretty quick to fall asleep. It feels like we are bonding with her great. It's neat learning her personality and watch get more familiar with us.
We did make the soccer game yesterday. Unfortunately, Kokshetau lost 0-1, but it was fun all the same. We went to the cottage we are moving to tomorrow to see off the family leaving today with thier daughter. We headed to our place and had shashlyk (shishkabobs) and plov (rice pilaf) for dinner from the Rainbow Cafe. We have another good group of families travelling with us again this time.
We did make the soccer game yesterday. Unfortunately, Kokshetau lost 0-1, but it was fun all the same. We went to the cottage we are moving to tomorrow to see off the family leaving today with thier daughter. We headed to our place and had shashlyk (shishkabobs) and plov (rice pilaf) for dinner from the Rainbow Cafe. We have another good group of families travelling with us again this time.

7 comments:
It was great to talk to and see you guys via the webcam this morning! Sorry Rhys was so squirmy,but,as you well know, his agenda doesn't include sitting still for any length of time.We didn't check the blog until after we spoke with you, but Rhys was quite impressed that his little sister was looking at HIS picture! Cool! We may consider keeping her after all,but she will need to grow some, at least as big as the little tag blanket that Omi Peg gave her!So cute!
Love & hugs,
Nana,Kickey & Rhys
Hey guys! She is just beautiful and the pictures bring tears to my eyes bc. I've been there too:) We miss you and hope we can see you soon!! jennifer and gerry
She is so cute! It's so funny to see her so smiley since Rhys was always so serious as a baby. I can't wait to meet her! I hope things are going well there. Talk to you soon!
Sorry we missed your call this a.m. I was playing handbells at church and Dad is at the Chicago show. He said all the people at Komori were asking about you all and baby Elloree. Do you know how much she weighs? Can't wait to hold her in person.
Love to you all.
Elle,
You are a beautiful young lady. I saw you checking out that handsome beach dude, and big brother, Rhys.
I look forward each day to see the newest photos of you.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Panthers 6-2, miss you!!!
BFF,
Ray
Hey there!
Marc, I thought of you as we worked the concession stand today at the Panthers stadium. From what I could see on the tv outside the stand, it looked like a good game. It was also beautiful outside. Mon & Tues are supposed to be cold...high of 49 on Tues. Guess you guys are enjoying cold weather too, though.
Le Anne, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you laying on your arm looking at Elle. Such a tender, private moment... :o)
I love seeing the pictures and am so glad everyone is doing well. Have fun and know I miss chatting with you in person!
Take care!
-Janet
Post a Comment