


This is the hardest part of the entire process is the wait. Everyday when the phone rings my heart sinks thinking this could be the day. Well it is still not time for us to find our daughter. So in the mean time Rhys is helping me get my daughter fix by amusing me by wearing the fairy costumes we have collected. This past weekend our friends and fellow Kaz family, the Metz, came for a visit. Jackson was happy to join Rhys in a fairy costume. However Ethen was not as happy to be part of these shenanigans.
I spoke to our coordinator yesterday. She think we will not know anything until October and that most likely means we will not travel until the first of next year. I am ok with this because I now have a better timeline than "it could be any day" When we stared this process I never dreamed we would go through another holiday season without our daughter. I am not happy about this but I hope it make this year even more special as just the three of us.

3 comments:
i'm sorry buddy... just go drive your hummer to shake it off! They'll have a baby girl they can do this to instead of you! ; )
-jordan burns
No, you didn't! Poor Rhys. Drinks had to be involved. Want to borrow Aaliya?
~Angela
Rhys, you still look like a stud, even though you're in a tutu. It takes some serious confidence to pull that off. You are cuter than ever.
Post a Comment