Monday, May 19, 2008

Brother or Sister

I saw that Marc told this on a comment and thought it would be a funny post. A few weeks ago Rhys and I were just chatting and I asked him if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister. He looked away, put his little finger on his chin, and went hhmmm, then looked up at me and said "a pick up truck". It was so funny that he really contemplated what he wanted. His answer was very honest as he is a true southern man and loves a pick up truck. Sorry baby sister to be.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ahhh, so now I know why you aren't calling me back - you are too busy setting up the new blog!! Looks good - like the pink : )

Ann said...

Dear Little Sister or Brother,

You will have a terrific big brother. He does love his cars, but I'm sure that he will share.

Love,
Aunt Ann

The Burns said...

We vote Elloree, like the sign, did I spell it right!! Love it.
See you soon.