Friday, January 9, 2009

Glimpses of the Last Two Weeks



































































4 comments:

Ann said...

I just love seeing you two.
Rhys, you are such a good big brother.

I might have to come down to NC over spring break.
Love,
Aunt Ann

The Burns said...

These pictures are absolutely great! Some of the best pictures yet. We love being able to keep up from your blog until we return home this summer!

Rebecca Burns

Carrie said...

Wonderful. What a pretty girl. I love finally seeing her and reading about your adventure.

Regina said...

Look at your little miss sweet diva!!! I love to see her and Rhys together. I hope you guys are adjusting well and getting some rest now and then.

We are seriously thinking of making a little road trip soon to visit friends in NC, and if so we'd love to swing by for a visit.

Take care,
Regina, Frank and Milo